The Asia FinTech Awards 2024 is now open to submissions.
The Asia FinTech Awards is brought to you by FinTech Intel, the global market intelligence platform for financial services technology.
Asia is home to many of the world’s premier financial services centres. These awards were developed the celebrate this incredible community, and the achievements and successes of Asia’s best and brightest.
The categories are designed to cover the full spectrum of fintech. Entries are judged by an independent panel of experts.
The awards culminate in a black-tie ceremony and dinner, held in Singapore, where the finalists meet, network and celebrate as a local profession.
In this entry pack, you’ll find everything you need to know about the entry process, categories, benefits of entering, and more!
- Drive home the fact that you’re the best. Winning or being shortlisted adds significant credibility to your business and gives you great marketing benefits.
- Boost staff morale. Acknowledging top performers can have an encouraging effect on morale, motivation and retention. This works both ways – the best talent wants to work for the best businesses.
- Reflect on your success. Reflect on your strengths, consider areas for improvement, re-focus the direction you want your business to go in.
- Publicity and recognition. If you’re successful, you can write a press release, social media posts, newsletters. Shout about it! Cement your reputation as a trusted authority in your field.
- See your name in lights. Attending an awards ceremony gives you unrivalled brand recognition and the opportunity to network with other successful business leaders. Oh – plus you get a nice trophy!
How to enter
Entries open soon! And entering couldn’t be easer:
- Pick your categories. There’s plenty to choose from! Read the criteria for each and decide which ones will give you the best opportunity to demonstrate your strengths.
- Choose the form of your submissions. Each submission should be unique for every category you enter. Written submissions can be 250 to 1,000 words per category. Alternatively, you can enter a video submission up to five minutes long.
- Submit via the form. Submissions are only accepted via the entry form on the site.
- Attach your logo. If you make it to the shortlist, we’ll need a high resolution version of your logo for the ceremony, programme, and marketing campaigns. We accept .JPEG, .PNG and .EPS formats.
- Attach the nominee’s photo. If you’re nominating someone for an individual award, include a high-resolution colour photograph of them – ideally not a selfie.
- Sit back and wait for the news.
How to win
It’s all about being memorable and compelling:
- Start early. Give yourself plenty of time to carefully evaluate the criteria for the categories you’re entering and provide a well-produced submission before the entry deadline.
- Check the criteria. Each category has its own criteria, and each submission should be unique.
- Provide evidence. Include as many results and evidence of success as you can, including testimonials. Judges are there to be swayed, so sway them.
- Keep it simple. Write or speak clearly and concisely so the judges can quickly understand the points you’re making.
- Consult with the relevant team. Collaborate on your submission as you do your work, and ensure that your whole team contributes.
- Be enthusiastic, transparent, and honest. Inspire the judges by sharing your organisation’s ethos and passion for your work without trying to pull the wool over their eyes. Honesty is the best policy.
- Redraft and revise. Once your submission is ready, start again and interrogate every fact and figure. Are they correct? Question every claim. Is that true? Weigh your language. Is that a helpful term or an empty buzzword?
General rules and requirements
- Entrants must be based in Asia or provide services in the Asia
- Entrants can enter as many categories as they wish
- Submissions must be unique and tailored to meet the criteria of each category
- Self-nomination is required
- Written and video submissions are accepted – both must follow the criteria format
- Submissions can be made until 11.59pm on entry deadline day
- Entrants are expected to send at least one representative to attend the in-person ceremony
- The Asia FinTech Awards reserves the right to remove any entries which do not meet the above criteria
What can you enter?
The British Claims Awards recognises and rewards talent and outstanding achievement with awards for products and services, initiatives, organisations, and talent:
Products and services
- Accounting Tech of the Year
- Banking Tech of the Year
- FinTech of the Year
- InsurTech of the Year
- Investment Tech of the Year
- Payments Tech of the Year
- Personal Finance Tech of the Year
- Pensions Tech of the Year
- RegTech of the Year
- WealthTech of the Year
- Best Use of Blockchain Technology
- Data Initiative of the Year
- Best Employer Award
- Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Startup of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Director of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Trainee of the Year